Wednesday, June 17, 2009

36 1/2 weeks






Here is today's sono picture of the new baby boy! As you can already tell he has an angel face, BUT ... this little Angel is already 7 lbs. 2 oz. and it's 3 1/2 weeks until the due date!!!! Our Dr. said today that he cannot do anything to "help us along" until 39 weeks-July 4th. So we're basically hoping that he will come early naturally so we don't have to worry about his being so big! I remember reading somewhere that he could gain 1-2 oz. a week at the very end. Hopefully we'll stay on the smaller side.

We go back next week to see if we can come up with a plan on how to have this baby in the next week or two!
I don't have a picture of our full time Dr., but I thought I woud include this picture of our stay-at-home Dr.




PS The strange look on my face is the result of a very awkward Argentine Tango on So You Think You Can Dance.

1 comment:

Ava Casey & Mia Brooke said...

Okay - all of those pictures are just too skinkin' cute!!!!! And I agree with the SYTYCD comment you said! LOL!

Happy end of the road pregnancy Brazie!!!