Saturday, October 3, 2009

Chillin'


MR's just chillin out this weekend while big brother fights off the flu!!!!!! Yes, Drew has the flu! Well, maybe I should put it this way....Drew was tested positive for the flu with flu-like symptoms.....but he has yet to actually act like he's sick. We're fighting with taking the medicine, not kissing his brother and resting on the couch. Thursday he started feeling bad and he thought he was going to throw up. But we wanted to praise him cause he'd just eaten chicken and broccoli for dinner. I told him if he didn't throw up then he could have dessert later.....not even 2 seconds later came the quote of the week..."Actually, I'm not sick." hmmm....2 seconds after that his temperature was actually 102!


I'm also posting a video from the game last week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at all that hair! It is so cute. Cason is so bald!!! I can't wait for him to get hair.

Stephanie said...

Hope Mr. Drew gets better soon. I am praying we don't get the flu at our house. Hope MR doesn't get it too!!!!
Carson always says "actually" I think that is so hilarious! They are too big for their britches!