Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where did our innocent little 4 year old go?

No, this is not a post reminiscing about how Drew is getting to be a big boy growing up so well. This is to post that our big boy went to the principal's office yesterday!!!! He said this time he wasn't pillow fighting at nap time (I say "this time" because it's happened before) but he was blanket fighting - like he's proud he came up with a new game or something. To top it off....I was told that he and his partner in crime were laughing as they went back to their classroom. They weren't even threatened by "the talk" with the principal/owner of the school!!! Of course I want to know "his side" so we asked....in the hopes that he's being influenced by someone else! Of course he didn't start it....but I asked him what "Papa James" said when he was taken to the office..."he said what he had to say." He would sure do well in court. He's not giving us any additional information that will get him in any more trouble!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

does he get this from you,andy or tia????I am sure uncle rafe would vow he has never gotten trouble???? he already sounds like my high school students!!