Thursday, March 18, 2010

Swinging

The boys and I have been "couped up" in the house for 3 days...by choice! My goal is always to have "pajama day" at least once to say we had a little bit of a relaxing break! The other night - after dinner - Drew asked if he could put a new shirt on cause he didn't want to wear his night shirt all day...even he's lost track of time! I let him change...and then he changed a couple of hours later for bed time again! We're on Round 2 of watching 4 episodes of the "Justice League" so we're due for some out of the house time later!

MR has been "oozing" out of both ends. No real explosions...just enough to keep the laundry cycle going and the carpet cleaner on hand. He seems to be acting fine though. I've gotten lot's of "mamamama" this week and he likes to call for "duh" (Drew)! And he loves to shake his head "no." I'll try to get a video later on today.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Brazie I LOVE that picture of the boys, I think that's a framer : )
Hope MR gets better soon!